Whether or not you’re in the Orlando, Florida area, I can help you tell your best story.
Writing and Editing
I am a feature writer, blogger, and copywriter. I’ve been writing and editing feature articles, social media copy, digital content, newsletters, and other content for businesses, local government, higher ed institutions, and artists for the past three years. I specialize in persuasive, branded copy that matches the client’s voice and encourages engagement; reported essays that bring a human approach to science; and stories about extraordinary people.
Digital Design and Management
I am a WordPress expert skilled in digital content management, conversion rate optimization, and custom theme development. My mission is to create beautiful, ADA-compliant websites, an exceptional UX, and high-converting landing pages that thoroughly express each enterprise’s key values and USPs. I firmly believe in clean, easy-to-read copy that makes users want to tap or click.
To elevate your brand story, I develop brand alignment strategies, story-driven content calendars, and compelling social media presences. My holistic approach embraces caption writing, UGC, social graphics, analytics, and a cross-channel marketing strategy.
I love creating other brand collateral as well.
How to Hire Me
You have three ways to do it:
- You can see reviews of my work on my Upwork profile and you can also extend me an invite to your project.
- You can connect with me on LinkedIn.
- You can book me through my enterprises:
- Artists, creators, and academics: visit Free Ring Circus.
- Nonprofits and health/wellness organizations: visit Lyra Creative Studios.
- Or, you can drop me a line and we’ll find a way.
- Go the extra mile.
- Demonstrate passion in all my projects.
- Have integrity in all that I do.
- Focus on the story.
- Always use the Oxford comma.